Sunday, August 22, 2004

I am the face on the milk carton.

I haven't gone missing; I'm just flying below the radar. (practicing my technique for my eventual and inevitable appearance on a reality show)

My days and nights have been full of hour-eating-bullshit and/or new obsessive-compulsive obesessions, thus rendering me tired and grouchy and/or too cool to post.

To keep you up to speed, a few of the new things to which I'm devoting entirely too much time:
1. The never ending pursuit to keep my apartment situated comfortably amidst lovely adjectives like "cool," "comfortable," and "kitschy" "clean" and "liveable."
2. Cooking as much as humanly possible without the aid of a microwave or ample counterspace.
3. Becoming the "cool teacher" whose children cry when they are forced against their will to get schedule changes once the ever-wise administration realizes my class load is more than twenty students above the state limit.
4. Teaching my ASS off. (And we all know I didn't have that much ass to begin with. Damn you, white girl flat booty!)
5. Eating fudgesicles.
6. Watching/making fun of/drooling over the Olympics.

Heather at 6:06 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:43 PM Blogger anya said...

It's okay. I mean, we miss ya, but I understand the whole not-in-the-mood-to-post-everyday-kind-of-thing.

But I think we would like to hear about the new obsessive-compulsive obsessions. That sounds fun.

I am definitely not too cool to post. I wish I was. :-(

 
at 3:24 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

so do we anya

 

Post a Comment