Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Writing lists is really the only thing I'm good at.

1. I was getting sick of looking at my own fat face. If you're some sort of unannounced internet stalker, hopefully you had the vision and prior-planning to save it while it was around. If not, maybe you should call me sometime. I could use a date, or at least a free meal.

2. I'm debating the merits of standing up for myself/being the person I truly am vs. having the security of knowing where I'll be living August 1st. I know I made the right decision, but I'm already having nightmares about cardboard boxes and deposits and landlords and bills to forget and I'm surprised my hair isn't already falling out.

3. I only took two real "internet breaks" at work today, and I still haven't managed to write the freaking English 1 exam. (However, Lizzie, in her infinite wisdom, sent me old tests that I can piece together for at least half of my exam. And for that I shall buy her a drink and not forget her birthday this year.)

4. Just before I left school today it had rained for approximately thirty seconds and the pavement was radiating heat and moisture and the air was the breezy cool that happens when a front is coming through and the warmth on my feet, coolness on my face, and huge almost thunderstormy clouds made me remember why this place can make me so happy.

5. If I had a hit list, I think the new Blogger would be on it. (Even though I'm an obvious sell-out for using one of the new templates.)

6. I swear to all that is holy I'm bringing 200 Word Wednesday back tomorrow. Promise, promise, promise.

Heather at 2:47 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:10 PM Blogger anya said...

you're not a sell out. i'm just not sure how to change the colors and stuff yet, cause i'm attempting to reconfigure my place via one of these templates too and it's kinda sucky. but it will be okay. when are you coming home?

 
at 7:48 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are so many things you do well besides writing lists. i'll make a "list" for you...
making t-shirts, necklaces, other crafts
being funny
picking up men (you ARE a rho)
there are lots more than that but children are yelling, so i must go.

 
at 7:49 AM Blogger Amber said...

dammit, why does it go to anonymous by default if you SIGN IN. the above comment is mine.

 

Post a Comment