Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Take me home. I need it.

I've been in a pissy mood. The pinacle of Heather-Melancholy.

As per blog therapy, a list of things that piss me off (or at least have pissed me off in the last 72 hours):
*My friends
*My family
*How messy my classroom/office/bedroom are
*I think I'm out of clean panties
*Driving
*People who think they're smarter than me
*People who really ARE smarter than me
*I'm stressed about the upcoming weekend that's supposed to be TOTALLY FUN
*I'm STILL stressed about last weekend, which was supposed to be totally fun but wasn't
*Boys who can't keep it in their pants on and/or keep their damn mouths shut
*Teaching boring stuff like business letters
*Forgetting the parts of a business letter
*My continually demonic cellphone
*Lack of significant other
*People who get passive-aggressive over trampolines
*The internet not working at school
*The internet not working at home and eating my blog post earlier
*Not being a blog "it girl"
*Not being an anything "it girl"
*Having to be someone's dinner/walmart monkey

Things that make the above marginally better:
*Getting to read April's Seventeen Magazine in 6th period
*Making stencils
*My rockin cool haircut


Heather at 8:13 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment