Monday, May 10, 2004

The state of things

1. I'm tired and I'm still awake because I've been off work since Friday and my body-clock has gone summer-time-late-nights-whacko.

2. Shiny and New Blogger is sort of freaking my shit out, but I went ahead and used one of the new templates because I change my template more often than I put on makeup, so it seemed like the right thing to do.

3. Somehow I wasted two hours playing with a webcam earlier tonight.

4. I totally need to go to bed, teaching tomorrow, blah blah blah.

5. I'm strongly considering shutting the site down. I know I've threatened before but there's a lot of stuff going on right now that I'd love to write about but can't write honestly about due to my readership. I'll keep you updated on this one. If I bail, I'll at least leave a note, and the promise of a forwarding address to those that deserve it.

Sweet dreams, lovely ones.

Heather at 9:49 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at 9:52 PM Blogger Heather said...

Do these things actually work?

 
at 5:50 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, it works. :) hope you had a good weekend.

 
at 2:25 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle says: I better get your address, fucker. Took me too long to find you this time. And if it matters.... I piss my audience off all the time.. just write what you want. It's your therapy, not theirs. ;)

 
at 4:54 PM Blogger ms. v. said...

Oh come now, don't leave us! You don't have to write about everything, just drop us a line every so often and when you eventually can, write the real stuff.

 
at 9:00 PM Blogger anya said...

I'm not so sure about all this weird new blogger either. I haven't had time to sort it all out yet. When are you going to be home, dude? I'm here all summer now, so I'm just waiting for all the other cool people to show up. I shouldn't hold my breath, I know. :-(

 
at 6:33 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I'm the livejournal expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure you can syndicate any journal there. (That way you dont have to post anonymously and I can add you to my list of people who are allowed to read my non-public super secret gossip and sex with Ed Norton entries) Or if you decide to ditch this heap of HTML , you could join the cool kids and be a card carrying LJ nerd.

They sell LiveJournal t-shirts, you know.


I'm not kidding.




Amber

 
at 7:43 PM Blogger Heather said...

Dude, Ed Norton is a playa. I can't believe you're sleeping with him too!! This is how innocent small-town girls end up with HPV.

 

Post a Comment