Monday, May 24, 2004

The Lowdown

I'm not dead, I'm just well rested.

It's not that I don't have anything to write about, it's just that I've adapted to keeping a lot inside.

It's not that I've had major life upheavals in the last week, however, I did happen to lose an entire group of friends.

I'm not worried about being lonely, but I'm constantly worrying about having a suitable/beautiful/cheap place to live.

I'm not concerned about summer plans, only that the summer already feels too short.

I wish there had been more kids allowed to attend classes today because that would have meant more hugs, but the two I did get were excellent.

I wish I could fix everything that's gone wrong for everyone in the last week, but I cant even seem to fix myself right now.

I'm not depressed, just introspective.

Heather at 7:35 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:01 PM Blogger ms. v. said...

Hang in there... Ride out the tough times & things WILL get better. And I know what you mean about summer already seeming so short... mine won't even start for another month and it already feels half-over!

 

Post a Comment