Monday, May 17, 2004

I want...

To have the foresight to not start fights that correspond with my menstrual cycle.

To know where I'll be living next year, and for that place to be adorable and the perfect size for me and my stuff. And if God's listening, I'd also like hardwood floors, very white walls, tall kitchen cabinets, and colorful tile in the bathroom.

The energy to wash clothes, write my exams, and make the final push to the end of the school year.

To be in love.

To thank T.N. for hiding my all-time favorite icecream in the freezer, then forgetting to tell me, and letting me find it there tonight when I was desperate for a gift from the icecream gods.

Heather at 9:17 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 9:04 AM Blogger a teacher said...

I like this background better than the last one. Anyway, I hope at least a few of your wants come true. Just think, it's almost summer. That sounds so beautiful.

 

Post a Comment