Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Two Post Tuesday: Shit That's Cool

1. My dad's comment on my brother's blog last Tuesday, challenging future themed daily entries. In case you didn't catch it:
First there was "200 Word Wednesday" now there's "Two Post Tuesday". What's next "Freakin' Fuckin' Friday" or "Satire Soaked Saturday"?
*We are planning a "Freakin' Fuckin' Friday" post from the glorious Holly Springs for later in the week.

2. Your Pantone Birthday Color, only mine sort of sucks. (Be sure to click on your month color to find the color for your particular birthday.) I ended up with something horrifically titled "Lavender Frost," which looks more like a color for the Mother of the Bride than anything I'd ever slap on a wall, but at least the description fits me perfectly: "You are extremely bright (of course) and may become bored if you are not stimulated or surrounded by people who can keep up with your keen intellect."

3. The long-awaited end to my insistent procrastination. I finally ordered my cap and gown, and also found it necessary to order a kickass graduation dress. (dress also to be featured at the SHS prom and the wedding of an evil pseudo-friend from high school)

Heather at 4:47 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment