Thursday, April 22, 2004

The Heather FAQ

I'm getting bored of this, so here you go:

1. What are you doing next year?
As far as I know, I'm teaching at the same school, and moving across the street and over one house. As for the smaller details, you can always email to find out where I'll be eating/drinking/sleeping on any given night, if that's the sort of information you're after.

2. Why in the hell are you staying?
Because I'm in love with my children. Crazy first-love kinda love, where you scream all the time but everything still exciting and new. I kinda like it, so there.

3. Are you single?
Define "single".

4. Can I have your autograph?
Sure.

5. Why do you never answer your phone?
Bitches, I DO answer my phone. I think you were trying to call someone else. Either that, or you were drunk. Probably drunk.

If I missed any, drop them in the comment box. I promise to leave profanity-laden responses. In other news, we now have a flower. Feel free to leave any and all inappropriate "deflowering" jokes in the comments as well.

Heather at 9:05 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment