Wednesday, March 24, 2004

How in the hell did YOU get here?

To catch up on interesting searches that led people to our humble abode in the last week or so:

Dear person who searched "Virginia Slims is such a girly thing to smoke,"
1. Bring it.
2. I'm a freaking enligh teacher. Watch the horrible grammar mistakes.
In my usual cloud of smoke,
H.

Person who searched for "CHEECH AND CHONG MEXICAN AMERICANS,"
Ashley, I don't see why you can't remember the address.
You suck,
Your much smarter sister

Person who was looking for "Platinum Plus Greenville Comments,"
My comments are as follows: My ex went there more than once. I've heard enough lap-dance-laden, tities-in-peoples-faces stories to last me a life time, so take your smut searching ass elsewhere.
I'll be praying for you,
Heather

To the alarmingly large number of people who get here for searching for Ally Hillfiger and Rich Girls,
Dudes, as far as I know the show is over. And as sad as that is, when you're reading blogs written by poor school teachers in Mississippi to feed your incessant need for all things ditzy and annoying, I think it's time to take a long hard look in the mirror.
Worried,
Smarter than you

Person who was searching for "redneck camper,"
Not sure what you have in mind. I have stories. Email me.
h.

Dearest person who found this site searching for "free sexual outfit designs,"
One, you've been horribly misled. Two, if you ever get a lead on that, get in touch with me. If not, I'm totally thinking about starting my own business now.
Thinking jeans and birkenstocks constitute a 'sexy outfit,'
Heather

To the horrifyingly large population who gets here by mixing coffee related terms with sex,
Please call me. Email for the number.
I'll be waiting,
LaMagnolia


Heather at 7:25 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment