Friday, March 05, 2004

Away from my desk...

This morning I showered, made coffee, printed directions, and threw a lot of freshly dried clothes into my trust HCJ LL Bean tote then into the trunk of my car.

The Karma fairy visited this morning after my delivery of breakfast (Cinnamon rolls, doritos, and ham and cheese sandwiches, as requested) to my remediation kids, more than one of whom said I'd be blessed over the break for doing that for them.

So, with Karma, clean clothes, and a soon to be full tank of gas, I'm outta here. Don't know when I'll be back. The plans are vague at best. Wish me luck.


p.s. Please don't call me, I'll call you. I'll be in Louisiana by 5 this afternoon (hopefully) and therefore outside of my cell calling area. I'll call the appropriate people to let them know I'm happy and safe.

Heather at 10:13 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment