Thursday, February 19, 2004

post script (read: she's not really all that depressed)

1. I added new links, for all you losers who really come to my page just because of my stellar taste in blogs.

2. After all my "We should SOOO make a tshirt of that" bullshit, I've now spent countless hours making all sorts of stencils and making the f*@$ out of some tshirts. The standout favorite thus far has been the stellar "The Shitty Jennifers" tshirt, the stencil for which is being held on reserve until I remember that I can go ahead and make the other 2 shirts I've promised and send them through the ever reliable USPS. However, "The Shitty Jennifers" might lose their top spot after the coming weekend's "Drink More, Care Less" shirts are unveiled.

Heather at 6:46 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment