Sunday, February 08, 2004

For everyone else who should really be working on their respective portfolios

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Heather
-- Birth date: January 28, 1980
-- Birthplace: Nashville, TN
-- Current Location: Greenville, MS
-- Eye Color: Gray, with green and blue tendencies
-- Hair Color: I think we're currently going for brown.
-- Height: 5'6"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, Gemini Rising

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: English, Irish, French, German (asst. other western european mutt)
-- The shoes you wore today: Are you kidding? It's sunday.
-- Your weakness: Starbucks, cigs, boys
-- Your fears: Driving, loneliness
-- Your perfect pizza: Mushrooms. Period.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: True love.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: "Dude." or "indeed"
-- Your first waking thoughts: Do I really truly have to go to work today?
-- Your best physical feature: Definitely the hair.
-- Your most missed memory: Lots of high school stuff featuring people I rarely, if ever, talk to anymore.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
-- Single or group dates: Single. Gracious, who goes on group dates these days?
-- Adidas or Nike: Sandals.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: COFFEE

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Often
-- Cuss: Often again, and typically at inappropriate times.
-- Sing: In the car, on the porch, at the tv, etc etc to infinity.
-- Take a shower everyday: Typically.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Eh.
-- Want to go to college: Again, yes. Now. Please.
-- Liked high school: Probably more than I realized at the time.
-- Want to get married: Ask me again in five years.
-- Believe in yourself: To a fault.
-- Get motion sickness: Only on swingsets.
-- Think you're attractive: More often than I probably should.
-- Think you're a health freak: Thank god, one complex I don't have.
-- Get along with your parent(s): Yes, annoyingly so.
-- Like thunderstorms: Only when I have someone to ride it out with me.
-- Play an instrument: semi-piano.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Does last night count?
-- Smoked: Within the last hour.
-- Done a drug: Nope.
-- Made Out: Certainly.
-- Gone on a date: Not a formal one, no.
-- Gone to the mall?: If the Greenville mall counts, which it shouldn't.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Gross.
-- Eaten sushi: Sadly, no.
-- Been on stage: Again, sadly, no. Damn closed Sandbar.
-- Been dumped: Not a chance in hell.
-- Gone skating: No. Do I ever skate?
-- Made homemade cookies: Nope.
-- Gone skinny dipping: No, again. I'm beginning to think I don't have enough fun.
-- Dyed your hair: Of course.
-- Stolen Anything: A pen from the office. Yeah, I'm living wild.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Sure.
-- If so, was it mixed company: Why else would I have been playing it?
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Duh.
-- Been caught "doing something": Not that I recall, but I do have obscenely polite friends.
-- Been called a tease: Yes
-- Gotten beaten up: No, thanks to Todd and his valiant skateboard weilding.
-- Shoplifted: Never.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Half-heartedly attempted once, but failed miserably. (at the changing part, not at the fitting in part.)

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 35? That sounds like a good round number.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: None right now, thank you. I'll worry about that when the time comes.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Flee where ever I'm currently living. Go somewhere shady. (Vegas, Gatlinburg?) Get hitched. Come back and flash the ring.
-- How do you want to die: Ugh. I don't want to think about this one.
-- Where you want to go to college: I'm beginning to think this thing was written for 14 year old girls...
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Working in a museum somewhere, acting smart all day.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Italy, Portugal, Greece. Anywhere where it is acceptable for me to lounge all day and look at pretty things.

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: Just the one.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 5, 4 of whom I share DNA with.
-- Number of CDs that I own: Probably 75 or so.
-- Number of piercings: 2 holes in each ear.
-- Number of tattoos: Only one. Hopefully another fairly soon.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Not a clue.
-- Number of scars on my body: Too many to recall.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Zero. A few minor regrets here and there but only the major ones count, so I'm still at nada.

Heather at 4:05 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment