Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I'm even ripping myself off now.

Taken from an email to a dear friend from this morning when I'm fairly sure I was being paid to "educate the youth of america" or "make sure no one is left behind" or some shit like that, all written in response to a request for ultimate favorite pick-up lines:


Alas, I made an ill-advised wardrobe choice or two this morning. I think my skirt is a bit too short and my heels are a bit too high, mainly because they are heels. With the ankle injury my feet should be planted firmly on the ground. I'm sure by the time the day is over, I'll look like some 15 year old trapped at the prom, wearing shoes she let her bestfriend pick out for her, that are now being used as some sort of trendy accessory, dangling gracefully from one pinky finger by their skinny, impractical straps.

Heather approved pick-up line:
"You look like you have a literary mind. Wanna fool around in the back of my Saturn?"

Heather at 8:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment