Friday, January 30, 2004

Dear Rich Imaginary Boyfriend,

Please consult the very alarming and sad table below. After consulting, get in touch with your richy-rich travel agent and plan some lavish cross-country road trip so that I won't have to look like such a sad bastard in front of my well-traveled friends. Recommend vehicle for said road-trip: 2004 Volvo Cross Country in "drug dealer black," if you please.

You can also feel at liberty to buy me a bounty of cheesy souveniers on the way. Recommended buys: "The World's Largest _______" t-shirts and shot glasses, diamond jewelry, and my very own Volvo, only mine should be green and a wagon.

Sure, rich imaginary boyfriend, I'd probably cheat on you eventually, and then I'd probably dump you, but just think of it this way: That contest to see who's "done it" in the most states is still on, and Volvos are big beautiful cars.

Sincerely,
La Magnolia



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Heather at 9:33 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment