Monday, December 01, 2003

A request of sorts.

If you're bored tonight, I could use some help with some things. It seems that I've misplaced my mind and/or the life I thought that I'd been living for the last four-ish months. Old habits die hard, I suppose. Or don't die at all, and resurface at inopportune times leading one to do things like chat online to exes instead of oh, um, maybe TEACHING. Not that I did that today. Ah, picnic tables, conference tables. And all you losers out there who acted all "concerned" after the cryptic horoscope, you didn't call. You know you didn't. And sure, it was fairly obvious what I was planning, but seriously, some follow up would be nice.

And no, what I had planned didn't take place. Things got sketchy and have continued to get sketchier as the days have passed and a two week missing person incident has yielded some very grandmotherly emails from someone who previously had nothing even remotely grandmotherly to say. I used the word passion in an email without even thinking twice about it. No reply. Go figure.

So where does this leave us? 4 people can make some sense out of the above two paragraphs. (Lizzie, John, my fav spiderman, and Ashley), either of my parents know enough to sort out references to stuff they know about and then ask me prying questions about the rest, and the rest of you are pleasantly out of the loop, not least of which could easily be my "boyfriend" who claims to not read this.

I think I'll go listen to Portishead and pretend that I live in a dark French movie where people read thick books and drink coffee in a fog of depression that they all seem to be enjoying.

Heather at 5:37 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment