Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I'm lame, tired, and out of excuses.

5, 132 words. That is my reason for not blogging. I've written five THOUSAND one HUNDRED thirty-two words since sunday. my fingers are tired and i'm sleep deprived by i'm happy, and not because of anything that's going on outside of the flicker of my laptop screen. But sometimes, that's enough, ya know?

If you didn't follow the link the last time I posted, go check out Regina Spektor. She's getting me through this whole writing thing. I'll start posting little teasers of the novel if anyone's interested. (So post comments.) And if no one particularly cares, then I'll spare you the whole ordeal.

Where do all those "you should totally write a novel" people go when you actually start to write said novel?

Heather at 9:15 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment