Monday, October 06, 2003

Yeah, dude, I'm home.

Things I accomplished this weekend:
1. Skipped class without actually contacting the professor (although I did make several vigilant-seeming attempts.)
2. Met a new little Johnston.
3. Put 1000 miles on my car.
4. Learned new rap songs ala Ashley.
5. More than likely ran my cell phone bill up to some ungodly sum closely resembling a kazillion dollars.
6. Did absolutely nothing for school.
7. Learned how to hold a baby, hum, and walk at the same time.
8. Saw my daddy cry in the sweetest, most humble way imaginable.
9. Slept in a super comfy bed at the Sheraton last night.
10. Found out so much about myself that I'm wondering how I'm going to be reabsorbed into my world tomorrow.

Now, any questions?

Heather at 4:09 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment