Thursday, October 16, 2003

Cackling Baseball Fans Need to Die

I would be posting about my novel-to-be, but such news seems to be going over like a lead balloon. I know my friends tend to have a "We'll believe it when we see it" attitude about all-things-heather, but seriously people, this is cool shit. But on to the more eventful news of the day *drumroll please* presented to you in the ever popular bulleted list style.

1. A certain person needs to get the hell out of my house because if she doesn't, I'm seriously going to do harm to myself or others. Seriously.

2. My boyfriend did two terribly cute things today. (insert gagging noise here.)
2A: Boyfriend was attending local "discount tobacco establishment" while on cell phone with yours truly and explicitly requested that his free lighter (with purchase of carton, of course) be orange "because I've got this girl that just has to have orange lighters." (swoon)
2B: When discussing the fact that we haven't actually seen each other since the god-o'clock on Monday morning, he went into some sort of soapbox lecture on how he didn't absolutely have to see me every day and how hearing my voice was enough and made mention of the fact that "In a couple of weeks (I'll) be writing my novel and (I) won't have much time for him at all" as if it were the most sensible, done-deal thing he'd ever heard of in his life.

3. Lizzie and I have had ridiculous girly online, oh-my-god-those-shoes-are-SO-cute chats for the past two nights in a row and it's done something lovely for my attitude and general outlook on the world.

4. The Shitty Jennifers RULE.

Heather at 9:10 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment