Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Because the band wagon has cruise and leather interior

1. Your name spelled backwards: Rehtaeh
2. Where were your parents born? Nashville, TN and Selma, AL
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Lots and lots of wicked cool fonts
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Panera Bread Co. when I'm at home. Spices in DC. The Shelton House in the Delta (and for whenever I'm feeling like a grandma)
5. Last time you swam in a pool? A couple of months ago at the Y with Tina and Sarah.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Actually, no, in spite of my new role as Dynamo-Drama-Teacher
7. How many kids do you want? Either 3 or none at all.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Jazz kinda makes me crazy.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? How in the world would I watch The Real World without it?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No, but I think I need to buy a seafoam green one and ride it around the Delta. Then I could be "that moped girl."
12. Ever prank call anybody? Heck yeah.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Never.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Totally. But I'd probably need to be naked and drunk.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Washington DC. Pitiful, isn't it?
16. Do you have a garden? I have two potted mums. They're dying. That should tell you something.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Boondocks
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I think so. Will there be a test?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Night shower, so that the hair can "cure" while I'm sleeping.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Love and Sex.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Mushrooms.
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Revlon Colorglide Sheer in something raspberryish.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, dude, can you do that?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Absolutely. And I lost. Go figure.
26. Orange Juice or apple? OJ
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? At Garfields with Lizzie, Duncan, John, "the boyfriend," and some other chick.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Snickers Almond
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Pres. Election of 2000.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Tomatoes, YUCK.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Totally.
32. Are you a good cook? When I actually cook, sure.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? If I didn't, it be very hard to get places.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Not that I recall. Although, that one time in Memphis with the State Quarter Beanie Babies, I was very tempted.
35. Sprite or 7-up? 7-up.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? A Disposable Camera
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True Love
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope
42. Can ex's be friends? They can think that we're friends, but they shouldn't wait for me to call or expect to hang out or anything.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? CASSIE!!! And new little LUCAS!!! Best hopsital visit EVER.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? None whatsoever.
45. What message is on your answering machine? "Hi, you've reached heather's phone. I'm not anwering right now, so leave a message and I might get back to you."
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
47. What was the name of your first pet? Mikey
48. What is in your purse? Wallet, Moleskin journal, 5 Condoms, 3 pens, menu from Atlanta Bread Company, Calculator, Cell phone, Sophomore Homecoming t-shirt money, cigs, trash
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Read with my purple mini-mag flashlight.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My ultra-cool pink jacket.

Heather at 10:20 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment