Sunday, September 21, 2003

Props to...

1. My two homies who actually NOTICED that I cut all my hair off. Faith with her too-lovely Ashleyesque remark and Andrew with his cutie-pie "Hey, Haircut" greeting yesterday morning.

2. Me for not vomiting on myself over this chick whom I distinctly remember as being a dirty blond haired, freckled chick with a serious "I'm a talented band chick" bad attitude in high school. Reunions should be a world of fun.

3. Barbeque. Speaking of which, anybody need 3 racks of ribs, 3 whole chickens, 2 giant ziplocks of leg quarters, 2 pork loins, or 5 pounds of barbeque? First come, first serve, people.

4. My "boyfriend," who has recently learned to hide presents under my pillow before I go to sleep.

5. The weekend. Thank you weekend for existing, even if I had to spend most of you driving and stressed out.

6. FOOTBALL. Tennessee won. Florida lost, mainly because we kicked their asses. And Alabama lost, again, to a team with "Northern" in their name. Isn't that the equivalent to getting beaten by a high school junior varsity team?

Heather at 10:04 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment