Saturday, September 27, 2003

"It's Almost October" Resolutions...

1. Regain sense of honesty and zippiness on blog.
2. Go back to not using Yahoo Messenger at work due to almost sexual conversation yesterday with unnamed person that could have easily been discovered while sitting silently on desktop.
3. Figure out what in the hell is going on with "my boyfriend".
4. Stay the hell away from Wal-mart, and it's evil money-sucking ways.
5. Clean the SHIT out of my car. (Yes, indeed, at this point there might be certifiable excrement in there and I wouldn't know because it could easily be buried under a pile of NuGrape cans and empty cigarette packs.)
6. Do something about cuticles.
7. Post more often so that my friends will stop making lame jokes about me not posting.
8. Celebrate neo-fall octoberness with her queen loveliness in spite of the fact that she called me bitchy for the millionth time this week.
9. Buy groceries for the first time in two months.
10. Decide what I'm doing with my life.

Heather at 10:13 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment