Thursday, September 11, 2003

In other news...

1. He's not my boyfriend.
2. Progress reports and ETV can kiss my ass.
3. God bless the child that told me I looked like a size 8 this morning.
4. Does anybody remember why I've now given up four consecutive weekends and am planning on sacrificing the next three?
5. I'm still freakin sick. I sound like I have black lung or something equally nasty.
6. My internet finally works at school so I can get back to not doing any damn work. Thank goodness.
7. Oh yeah, he's still my "boyfriend," just not my boyfriend. The quotes are essential.
8. My "boyfriend" worked approximately 16 hours yesterday. Poor baby.
9. If you don't have $9.48, I will burn John Mayer for you, but it's good enough to spend the money. Something about #4 makes me think of someone that I haven't talked to in a long time. And one song sounds annoyingly Phil Collins-y, but that can be overlooked.
10. I plan on jamming to said John Mayer cd while driving to the "boyfriend's" house this afternoon after he works another approximately 16 hour day.

Heather at 10:14 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment