Sunday, August 03, 2003

28 totally unrelated thoughts, insights, current events, plans for world peace and/or domination...

1. I'm spending too much time on the phone, so quit freakin calling me.
2. I was kidding, keep calling. I promise I'll talk.
3. Karaoke is the devil in disguise.
4. There may not be such a thing as a "free lunch" but you can sure as hell get a free dinner in Greenville.
5. Devious plots are fun, especially when they lead to "I can tell this story at your wedding/funeral/post-breakup-sob-fest" conversations after devious plot has been successfully carried out.
6. Boys who watch Sex and the City are deep, but not necessarily in ways that one might think.
7. If your friend decides to wear a wool tubetop in August, go along with it.
8. If you don't know what a "woogie" or a "hoo-hoo" is, you should call me. (see above)
9. "New Boy" is freakin awesome.
10. The "Till Wednesday Seige" will certainly be the death of me.
11. I've decided to do absolutely no planning for school.
12. Ok, so maybe I'll plan a little bit, but it's already getting late so I'll sleep in tomorrow and I have other non-school stuff to accomplish, so maybe Tuesday is more my day.
13. Yeah, I know you other losers are out there planning your asses off. Suckers.
14. I still think I should buy some Nutella just because Kobe Bryant is on the label.
15. I'm scared of going to pay rent tomorrow because the rent people are mean and they're going to scream at me.
16. More than likely, I'll scream back.
17. And then I'll get arrested.
18. But my dad still owes me one Get Out of Jail Free card, so I might have to use it.
19. I'm thinking maybe I should sweep my room because the dust bunnies are bigger than my head.
20. And there are dirty dishes in the sink. Again.
21. Perhaps I should consider the merits of anorexia to prevent this never-ending supply of dirty dishes.
22. I spent nearly three hours writing in my journal today.
23. Mostly about the "Till Wednesday Siege" and an unnamed brainstorm that is conquering my tiny little mind.
24. The low: realizing that free dinner wasn't worth being somewhere that I didn't really want to be.
25. The high: that look in his eyes when we both know it sure as hell isn't Wednesday, but we can both tell that we wish it were.
26. The bad: Looks like the terror level will probably rise sometime this week. Again.
27. The ugly: You should see these mosquito bites.
28. The good: I've smiled so much in the past two weeks that I should be arrested.

Heather at 11:45 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment