Tuesday, July 15, 2003

In Remembrance

Lizzie called yesterday, and we had our usually who-is-doing-whom conversation which drifted into an oration on how much this summer sucks and how it appears to be getting even suckier as the days go by (in spite of how much attention some of us are getting).

And so, in honor of last summer, which may have been the coolest summer of my young life, I found a link to serve as an homage of sorts to everything that summer is (and always will be) in our memories. I present to you the Ya-Ya Name Generator.

When experimenting on my own, I discovered the following, all-too-truthful results: (Real names appear in italics, and last names have been omitted to protect the innocent.)
*Princess Serious-as-a-Heartattack Heather
*Viscountess Young Chicken Carole
*Duchess Chirps Like a Bluejay Amber
*Viscountess Purrs Like a Kitten Lizzie
... apparently our noble prez has some animal issues she isn't telling us about.
*Countess Similing Coyote Carey
*Countess Cold Shower Faith
*Viscountess Runs-with-the-bulls Erin
*Princess Weeping River Amy

I'll try to refrain from comment about the ridiculous accuracy of some of the above names, and instead I'll go get some damn sleep.

Heather at 11:05 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment