Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I'm pretty sure that today sucked. We have compiled a list of evidence supporting such:

1. I am back to being alone in this damn huge house due to John's hasty return home to take care of family stuff.
2. Five slow hours in a car.
3. Unreturned text messages, and tardily returned phone calls.
4. The lingering feeling that I've forgotten something immensely important.
5. Something that is beginning to feel a lot like depression.
6. The thought that I'm smothering my very new, very exciting romance.

In cross-examination, the following evidence was revealed to prove that I might very well be full of shit:
1. Last night, five a.m. (details will not be forth coming)
2. A boy who will play "Crazy in Love" without being asked, while I'm in the bathroom so that I can dance and sing undisturbed.
3. My house is still pretty darn cool.

Heather at 5:30 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment