Sunday, June 22, 2003

Notes to Everything

Dearest Faith and Maggie:
Why does it feel like Christmas afternoon? All the presents opened, one big anti-climax after another, minutes ticking by so slowly that I'm sure my head will explode.
Concerned, Heather

Dear Computer,
Thank you for working and for PowerPoint. I will sacrifice something non-technological in your honor later this evening.
Graciously appreciative, Heather

Boy One,
Dear, sweet, pitiful Boy One. I'm sorry you have a headache and that you had to work until the wee hours. However, you did get to watch Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey while I was doing homework, and therefore, you suck.
Jealous, Heather

Boy Two,
I'm pretty sure you suck.
Flippant and losing interest, Heather

Dear Shower,
Sorry to have not visited you today. You're on the schedule for later.
Dreamily, Heather

Heather at 5:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment