Monday, April 14, 2003

Is it wrong that I'm waiting to hear from someone that I barely know? I would ask for comments, but my comment buttons seem to have gone the way of the two dollar bill, Mountain Berry Kool-Aid, and Jello Pudding Pops. (I'm not sure where they ran off to, but Anya's are missing as well so I'm praying it's a problem with their site and not some catastrophic mistake with my template.)

At least I haven't gotten in the habit of hourly email checking. Yes, I did email him. But only after I had talked to him for a while online and then accidently blew him off by mentioning that I was chatting with a number of other people and didn't really have the time or intellectual capacity to keep our conversation going. Rude? Yes. But it very much goes along with the typical-heather "get it while it's hot" philosophy. Which probably isn't my philosophy at all, and more likely the philosophy of some long-ago girlfriend who happenned to be much better looking and capable than myself.

Yesterday, a dear friend told me that I've become a Pam Houston character in the most sincere but searing way possible. Where have I put my copy of Waltzing the Cat?

Heather at 5:26 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment