Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I'm going to bed early. The allergies have returned and I'm feeling a bit defeated. Things have righted themselves, in a way, with the whole teacher-manufactured essay thing. I had a chance to talk to the one teacher in the school that I can confide in today and she said quite a few things to ease my mind. If she ever leaves that school, I'll follow her right through the doors. On a brighter note, my seniors and I were resume manufacturing machines today. Incredible productivity in a relatively short period of time. It felt wonderful. And best of all, one of my favorite kids let me help edit her essay (which she wrote) and it was so beautiful it almost made me cry. Her essay will be accompanying a scholarship application that was only offered to those attending Lizzie's alma mater, so it would be the coolest thing ever if she actually gets the money.

American Idol was a giant letdown this week. I hope I never have to listen to a disco song again as long as I live. God bless my parents for getting married so young and completely missing the disco era so that I never had to listen to that crap when I was little.

Heather at 6:52 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment