Wednesday, April 09, 2003

The Heather List of Why:
1. Why is it that since the time change I have perpetually been losing the hours between 4 and 7 in the afternoon?
2. Why must I wear a coat outside to smoke a cigarette when it is April and I live in Mississippi?
3. Why can fingernail polish only look good for 48 hours?
4. Why does my family have better things to do than sit at home and wait for me to call them?
5. Why am I happiest in my classroom when I'm essentially instructing art than when I'm doing my REAL job and teaching english?
6. Why do I have to come home every afternoon and kill enough flies to populate a thriving fly village?
7. Why is p.s. throwing a freakin party?
8. Why do I keep compiling and recompiling a CD in my head for someone that I'll probably never see again?
9. Why haven't I written in the real journal in nearly two weeks, knowing full well that my head has been more than full of things that have no place else to go except for those tiny lined pages?
10. Why did Ricky get kicked off?
11. Why has everything in the world reminded me of my sister for the past three days?


Today's shots from the Blink:
The "Sex in a Shoebox" (originally bearing the more educational "Set in a Shoebox" title) progresses as Waiting for Godot takes shape. Yes, seriously, this is going to be a set for Godot. And it's going to be amazing.


In the course of searching for perfectly flat places on which to assemble tiny furniture, my desktop was located as the best available flat space. Someone didn't notice my coffee cup. The following mess insued. This is the post-cleaning, during-test-drying portion of the event.

Heather at 6:31 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment