Monday, April 14, 2003

Dear sweet Lizzie and all other concerned and/or overly vocal parties,

I have the following statements to make in my defense. If anyone would like to contradict such statements, you may do so by posting on your own blog or sending disapproving email to me at msjohnston02@hotmail.com. As I said, in my defense...
1. "Bill" was indeed cute. Whether or not he remains cute is something I cannot answer to. I might not have been in the best state to make a true and lasting evaluation.
2. "Bill" also appeared to be rather intelligent, aside from the incessant insulting of Lizzie and his unyieldingly conservative viewpoints. But hey, who among us hasn't ventured to the dark side? Even Anya, princess liberal of the world (with me already occupying the role of queen) has had a figurative roll in the hay with someone who perfers elephants to donkeys.
3. Isn't that why God created porch swings in the first place?
4. Maybe I'll actually get in touch with him again and he can convince me of the merits of Pat Robertson. (Oh wait, he didn't like Pat either. Forget that one.)
5. If I recall correctly, no one was actually outside during the activities in question. So what in the hell is wrong with you people? If you were watching from the window then that is just sick. Get your own damn porch swing.
6. Lastly, all of you love me enough to forgive this along with all of my other transgressions. If I weren't out in the world consistently making an ass of myself, how would we have so many good stories to tell?

love always,
carol headley hickey

Heather at 11:38 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment