Tuesday, March 04, 2003

"You look like that lady from that movie... You know, Josie Grossie."
--Tanesha, on white people with curly hair
After extended conversation, I argued my way into looking like Drew Barrymore when she isn't an awkward (read: hideous) high school student, and instead looking like Drew Barrymore at the end of the movie with the cheesy baseball (?) game scene where she gets the guy and the world is all sparkles and glitter. I really don't look a thing like Drew Barrymore, but at least my powers of persuasion let me talk my way into a compliment. None of this negates the fact that Never Been Kissed is a horrible, horrible movie.

The week has been slow thus far, and promises to be more of the same. Exam weeks are usually boring but restful. And so tonight, in lieu of preparing knock-'em-dead lessons, I'm embarking on a creative project of sorts, one that sadly most of you will never see. (Not that it's going to be all that spectacular.) But I'm feeling poetic, and I need to return a favor, so I'm thinking of combining the two. So if you recall mailing me a gift in the past week or so, expect something in the mail. And if you haven't given me anything recently, what in hell is your problem? Speaking of which, how's that birthday gift coming along, Lizzie? Last time I checked it's MARCH!

Heather at 2:32 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment