Thursday, March 27, 2003

Still having problems with the FTP dilemma. But, if you're reading this, then you've gotten my email and you already know that I'm a giant dumb ass.

In other news, the world is lovely. Aside from the war. But I have a problem with feeling sincere guilt about something that I truly have nothign to do with, so I'll maintain my initial statment of the world being lovely. I shared the story of the 86 chigger bites with 2nd period Drama today. Sometimes they get that far off look in their eyes, like they know that I've lived a very strange life. But it's a beautiful thing that they get my humor and they love me in spite of the fact that I actually thought it was COOL that I had had 86 chigger bites at the same time.

Off to Oxford tomorrow for class. After this weekend we've only got one class meeting left before our summer session. Oh dear lord, the first years. I'm so excited I could dance, and we all know that I do NOT dance, except for occasional happy mental breakdowns in school.

Scheduling problems abound right now. I'm not sure if I should go home for Easter or for Gail's graduation. I'm not sure if I should take a personal day to party my ass off at Memphis in May with my friends. All of a sudden, vast amounts of time spent on the porch with a good book sound like an ideal sort of existence. I'm sure I'll get restless enough sometime soon, the only problem will be whether or not I have planned for such restlessness.

Heather at 7:03 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment