Wednesday, March 05, 2003

"The most productive thing I did all night was write "EXPOSURE" on Heather's leg."
--John, on Wednesday night fun in Greenville with highlighters
It's been a while since I've had something graffitied on me on big block letters, much less pink big block letters. But sometimes, when you're hanging out, and you've already thrown people's shoes across the road, the next logical thing to do is whip out the markers and start writing on exposed body parts. Tina got the worst of it, with "Bjork" partially scribed across her neck. And thankfully highlighter is forgiving and washes off rather easily, as I just tested in the shower.

Sometimes, it just makes sense to write on your best friends. It's good to keep in touch with one's inner kindergartener. And on that note, I'll leave to have happy dreams.

Heather at 7:50 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment