Sunday, March 23, 2003

"I bet Ms. Reinhart knows how to build a boat."
--John, on our plan to have a luxury filled existence in Greenville

Changes to the site:
I've had a rather unstructured weekend, and therefore more time to alter and otherwise abuse the blog. Two additions of merit:
1. You can now comment (god help us all) on what I've been writing. If you feel the urge to do so, simply click on the "Comments" tag at the bottom of each entry. As of now, I'm the only person who has commented, so maybe you people aren't getting the idea...
2. A new link. In my late night web-wandering I found an awesome journal. You can find the link under "reads". Get there by clicking on le petit hiboux.

Changes in perspective:
1. I've decided I can do nearly anything as long as I'm allowed to do it outdoors. This includes ridiculously long projects in which I'm asked to plan my own school district.
2. Sometimes I can be a royal Grade-A bitch, and because of this I can hurt the people that matter the most. And with that, I offer my formal apology to Lizzie (and any typing primates). I'm terribly sorry. This project is just as hard as you said it is, if not harder. I've been working since early this morning and the best I have to show for it is a sketch of my campus grounds, which isn't even a required part of the project.

Heather at 2:17 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment