Sunday, January 05, 2003

Now that I'm not forced to do battle with an incredibly slow dial-up connection, hopefully I'll be back to updating more frequently.

I made it home safely without even so much as a minor mishap on the road, except for the fact that I discovered that someone shot my front bumper with a b-b gun over the holiday while I was stopped somewhere in Alabama. I can leave it parked on the street in an unsafe city seven nights a week, and I take it home for Christmas to park it in a subdivision in an entirely boring suburb and it gets damaged. go figure.

School starts again in the morning and the last thing in the world I want to see right now is the inside of my classroom. I'm so afraid that my good mood and my happy thoughts will get sucked out of me the minute I walk through the door.

Heather at 7:42 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment