Monday, January 06, 2003

I should already be in bed. Instead, I'm messing with the blog. I added some rather ambiguous links just to make the damn thing more symmetrical.

Teaching today was one of life's small victories. Only one student threw up the "I hate Shakespeare" wall. I must have been doing something right. Even he converted by the end of the period.

I also received one of the most beautiful sentences I've ever read (in an email, of all places). Sometimes the world smiles on you and says, "yes, this is your day. the songs on the radio are for you. you will find things that you thought you lost. you will drink coffee. you will smile too much. you will realize what some of this is all about."

The only problem is realizing that the string of wonderful days has to end sometime. But no one said that "sometime" has to be tomorrow...

Heather at 8:32 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment