Tuesday, December 03, 2002

This silly little blog has already served its purpose. I'm not sure that there was ever a specific purpose in mind. Something about releasing stress and making the world a tiny bit better. I'm not sure that anything I've written here has done either of those things, but one of my friends has managed to say so many things that I've been too sarcastic and short-sighted to say. She now has her own blog because of this one (or so I'd like to think). You can find her ather very own blog.

The week at home seems like one big blur of cigarettes and laughter and Target and too much driving around Chattanooga. I saw Santa sky dive, always an exciting occasion. And I had moment after moment of that warm fuzzy feeling where I was really thankful that somehow I ended up with these people as my family.

Sleepy time.

Heather at 8:36 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment