Thursday, December 26, 2002

Romance novel number THREE is now nearly one hundred pages underway. I had never felt like a criminal in a bookstore until today. I was very "mission impossible" through the aisles, in search of this heroinesque author that carey has me hooked on. (As in trainspotting, not as in powerful female lead.)

My feet are cold and my fingers are cold, and the only appealing activity for the afternoon is going back downstairs and reading with the backdrop of Kingdom Hearts... oh the joys of new gaming systems for christmas.

I miss my friends. I miss my bed. At least I'm not to the point of missing the shower that doesn't drain...

Wishing everyone else a boring and unfulfilling holiday... (This entry is sounding a bit like Carey's from the other night)

Heather at 12:15 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment