Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Merry Christmas all, even though that seems like a rather cheesy thing to put in one's blog.

All is well in Tennessee; we even got a dusting of snow this morning. So brief that if you blinked you might miss it, but it was snow none the less. I've spent the majority of the holiday with my nose in a book, but that's the glory of having friends like Carey who can pinpoint one's literary needs in 2.4 seconds. I'm high on a cloud of words and literary oral sex and overall smutty reading. Sometimes there is more to life than "good" books.

I'm continually bouncing back and forth between feeling like I'm having an overdose of human interaction and a lack of human interaction. I suspect that much of this is because my true reality for now has been shaped by the few moments that I've been looking up from my book. Now that the book is over things should level off... until I find the next book.

Heather at 4:41 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment