Thursday, December 05, 2002

(Composed with Ben Folds "The Luckiest" on repeat. Repeat is a wonderful and dangerous thing.)
I am supposed to be doing many things right now. Writing in my blog is not one of them. Lesson plans, take home exam, those things are high on the list. This is not. Fuck it. People say that I am cryptic. I know where I get it. So I am going to venture towards the cryptic mecca with this blog entry. If you are reading this, more than likely one of the lines below is for you. If absolutely none of them make sense, then enjoy marveling at my mental instability. (or hold out for tomorrow. Sanity typically reappears with sleep.) Jack Kerouac, eat your heart out.

Last night I was happy. The warm kind of happy where you really laugh and you really smile. Thank you to the person who will never read this that made that happiness possible.

Homemade curry is wonderful.

And thank you to the person that made me realize that I do have the balls to take people up on their offers of a post school beer. The earth didn't stop turning, and a beer turned into five hours of just hanging out, but sometimes that's all you need to remind you that the world is a pretty okay place to be. If you read this, call me. You need the details.

For the thought of the person that made me put this song on repeat in the first place, I hope you are okay. Sorry for the rude email. Sometimes it's all just too much. I felt like it was a contest to see who could get in the last blow. You won. I realize that. I'm a sore loser.

I love you, daddy. I know none of this makes sense. It's all stupid boy stuff. I'm sure you'd understand if I explained it all, but there never seems to be enough time.

Thank god I now know how to turn up the volume on my computer. I realize it wasn't rocket science, and it's sort of shameful that it took the stoner of all stoners to show me how to work it, but such things allow for rambling glorious blog entries.

For those who know and care, Jermaine was back at school today. He didn't go to prison. Three day suspension. He didn't show up for my class, but he did drop by later in the day for me to sign his excuse. I think he's fully aware of how disappointed I am in him. He could barely talk to me. I wanted to cry when I saw him sitting in the office this morning. This is why they tell you to keep professional distance. Anyone who knows me knows that it is a heather impossibility.

Life is crazy. Love is crazy. I could use more of both. Pick up your application at our regional office.

Heather at 7:22 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment