Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Again, I cannot help but change the template. Maybe I'll stick with this one for a while. Can you tell how boring and unfulfilling my life is?

Finally got asked to help with the little Christmas skit that is being put on on Friday at the VERY last minute. I can't think of a single more obnoxious thing in the world. I can picture Mr. Liddell in his office saying, "Drama teacher? We have a Drama teacher? Oh yeah, I vaguely remember hiring her... She's still here?" So now I have two days to throw something together from a project that has been all but discarded by everyone else in the school. But watching the kids try to practice today let me know that if I really want to have a "real" play sometime in the future, it could totally happen. That is, if the overachiever kids in the school that are already entirely overcommitted could find time in their busy schedules...

I'm supposed to be over at Carey's right now, but I'm a terrible friend, so I'm not. A phone conversation with Amber kind of got in the way, but the real reason is that I'm just not in the mood to drive to Indianola and then have to turn around and come back home. I'm too tired to do much of anything except sit here and type, which reminds me... Isn't that what I spent my entire day at school doing? Oh yeah, I squeezed some grading in there, too, for the overly grade conscious kids that simply HAD to know their exam grade the minute they turned it in. God bless multiple choice.

Heather at 4:59 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment