Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Some days you can groove on just about anything. Today is one of those days. And even though I have everything in the world in front of me this week, I can pack it up, head to the house, and know that I made something good happen today. The puppet shows went off without a hitch today, even though Carey seems to think it was a rather nonacademic activity. And now I have cool puppets and props decorating my room. I've never seen so many trees made out of cardboard boxes in my life.

I've decided that Casey is a giant retard. Any and all efforts to converse with the boy have been futile. Not to mention the fact that flirting hasn't even been attempted in more than a week. Not that I don't still think he's attractive, but my god, there are certainly some things in this world that just aren't worth it. I have to deal with 120 oblivious people every day. There is no reason in the world to make it 121. He can keep his out of control classroom down the hall and miss out on whatever wonderful things might have happenned if he'd ever gotten a fucking clue. Certainly more this loss than mine.
Then only bad news is that in the meantime, Greenville and surrounding areas are still totally devoid of available, educated male twenty-somethings. And to think, girls in new york whine about the lack of men. They wouldn't survive the length of a commercial break in the delta.

Oh well, I don't think you can go totally insane from sex deprivation...

Heather at 11:52 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment