Monday, November 04, 2002

So, I tried to post earlier while I was still at school but my computer ate my post because my lame-o principal can turn the server on an off whenever he damn well feels like it, and for some reason he thought he should turn it off during our "scheduled tornado drill". I find this a bit ironic considering they sort of forgot to ever have the scheduled tornado drill. (But it isn't ironic at all when you consider that they never turned the bell timer on all day, that the tardy bell for fourth period never rang, and that the tardy bell for sixth rang precisely 45 seconds after the bell rang to dismiss fifth.) My kids can't even get a sheet of paper out in 45 seconds, much less get their lazy asses to their next class, but enough about school.

As requested, I figured I should let you losers in on my thanksgiving holiday schedule. I actually get a week off for one tiny little holiday, but if I didn't get a week there'd probably be a major school shooting incident. I'll be leaving from Hollandale on Friday, November 22 as soon as they ring the bell to dismiss school (which typically happens at 3:05) Factor in a time change, the fact that I've never made that long of a drive by myself before, and a trek across the entire width of both Mississippi and Alabama, and I should get home between eleven and midnight eastern time. As for my K-town folks, I plan on coming up on either Monday or Tuesday of the week of Thanksgiving, but everyone is more than welcome to come down to Chattanooga and visit as well.

My schedule is still pretty open but since I'm so immensely popular, everyone should book early. *wink wink* I'm available for dinners, cocktail parties, orgies (and other occasions of casual sex), mountain climbing excursions, and 400 level anthropology classes. Other than that, you'll have to make a pretty strong case if you want me to spend time with you. (But we all know I'm a sucker for some quality Real World couch time.) Btw, how big of a whore is Trischelle?

Heather at 4:28 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment