Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Okay, the "going home mix cd greatest johnston hits of all time" project has hit a bit of a snafu. Namely that my brain is not functioning properly and I can only think of cheesy crap. I think, at the very least, this should be a two disk project: one silly disk, one serious disk. The silly disk is already well on its way, and will contain the already following, already downloaded, songs, plus many others (once you people start emailing and calling):
For Ashley:
1. ABBA - Dancing Queen
2. Cheech & Chong - Mexican Americans
3. The Ramones - Judy is a Punk
4. The Strokes - New York City Cops (not silly, but it goes with the up tempo)

For Todd:
1. Paul Simon - You can call me Al
(Todd, get freakin online and read this so you can give me more ideas. My Todd humor goes away when I spend too much time away from you.)

For Daddy:
1. Arlo Guthrie - The Motorcycle Song (Yes, dear god, someone actually had the motorcycle song, and I actuall downloaded it, and I'm going to go so far as to actually put it on a cd.)

I don't have any in honor of my mom yet, but I can call her in a bit and get some ideas. If any of this makes sense to you, then we probably share DNA, and if it doesn't, then read posts in the future. Hopefully they won't be this obscure.

Heather at 12:57 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment