Saturday, November 02, 2002

Lazy, boring saturday. No food in the kitchen. Plenty of homework to do but no desire to do any of it. Instead the best option seems to be to hang out in our freezing house, take occasionaly cigarette breaks and listen to the rebs get slaughtered by auburn.

Productive things I should be doing: laundry, grocery shopping, reading articles for my paper, grading, planning, wearing thicker socks, deciding how to unbraid my new cornrows, wearing gloves so my fingers can type faster, spending time doing things other than writing on blogger.

Homesickness is nasty on saturdays when we aren't in Oxford. Oxford typically equals a great deal of alcohol consumption. Here in greenville, there's plenty of beer in the fridge but it doesn't seem like there's any reason to drink it. People are supposed to be coming to town to see erin in the play tonight. if that happens maybe our beer will be combined with boys (?) and possibly karaoke. But I haven't called amber, and karaoke would be boring without her, so who am i kidding? as for the boys (followed by an obligatory question mark), i'm not sure that casey has ever seen a play in his life. It looks like he could border being a "dramatic type" but his eyes certainly glaze over any and every time I discuss what I'm doing with my drama kids. So, whatever, we'll see if the boringness of today will exceed the boringness of previous saturdays in greenville...

I hate those days when you seriously feel that there's something wrong with your life.

Heather at 12:29 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment