Thursday, October 31, 2002

My very own blog. Reading anya's stuff made me think that I need to get something of my own started. There is always so much going on that it's hard to make the time to keep a record of everything that's going on. But now that John and I have cable internet, and since I've been spending my planning period playing "Collapse" anyway, there's no better time than now to get it started.

For anya, I watched pretty woman, too, and your wandering rant is one of the reasons that I'm starting this silly thing. All hail moderate priced star vehicles, and their mind numbing powers.

It's grim reaper day at school today. Apparently halloween equals dead people everywhere. I'm supposed to get my face painted but in the infinite wisdom of the school, there's really no schedule for the day's events. I might get my face painted, and I might not. If, perchance, I DO, i get to play dead for the rest of the day. Fun fun fun, but it will probably negatively effect my already poor classroom management.

The goal is two posts a day. We'll see if I can manage that. If not, someone should get on my back and force me to keep writing these things. Hopefully it won't take long to progress past the "I did this boring crap today..." point. We shall see.

Heather at 8:29 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment